Dietary Aide | Armenian Nursing & Rehab
Armenian Nursing and Rehab Jamaica Plain, MA, is a vibrant assisted living that is part of Chelsea Jewish Lifecare. Our facility offers the perfect balance of independence and support for our active seniors where they can experience worry-free living at its best,and receive personal attention that goes one step beyond!
We are looking for professional servers who have a desire to be a part of an extended community. Qualified individuals will courteously and professionally serve residents in the dining room and assure that all pre-meal and post-meal duties are completed to our level of excellence within the facility.
Hours: Part-Time and Per-Diem schedules available for weekends days, and evenings
- Rewarding job within an outstanding and recognized organization
- Health, Dental and Vision Insurance
- Company-funded Life Insurance Policy
- 403(b) Retirement Savings
- Paid time off, vacation and sick time
- Paid Birthday
- Tuition reimbursement
- Inclusive company culture
- Free Parking
- And more!
- Prepares dining room for all meal services.
- Assists in serving meals as necessary and on a timely basis.
- Prepares various food items in conjunction with the cook.
- Assists in checking diet trays before distribution.
- Assists in food preparation for special meals for parties etc.
- Serves residents and staff in a courteous, orderly manner.
- Maintains confidentiality of all resident care information.
- Clears away all dirty dishes from dining areas and resets properly.
- Provide kind and compassionate care to our residents
- Must be able to read, write, speak and understand the English language
- Must possess the ability to make independent decisions, to follow instructions, and to accept constructive criticism
- Must possess the ability to deal tactfully with personnel, residents, family members, visitors, government agencies/personnel, and the general public
- Must have the physical stamina to perform assigned duties
Chelsea Jewish Lifecare conducts extensive background checks and professional references for all potential employees. If selected for hire, you must be able to provide a recent physical and required immunizations including fully-vaccinated status for Covid-19.
Chelsea Jewish Lifecare is an equal opportunity employer, veterans & disability. All qualified individuals will be considered for employment without regard to race, color, religion, gender, sexual orientation, sexual identity or expression, genetics, national origin, age, disability, pregnancy, political affiliation, veteran status or any other status that is protected by local, state or federal law.