Armenian Nursing & Rehabilitation Center of Jamaica Plain is currently in the process of hiring Certified Nursing Aides to join our team. In addition to a great starting salary, we also offer a full range of Health Care Benefits including Health, Dental and Vision along with Optional Insurances including Disability and Life. We offer Full Time or Part time Positions which will include Vacation Time and Paid Holidays. We encourage you to apply on-line or feel free to stop by and we can discuss this position in further detail. We look forward to meeting with you.
Full Time 3 p.m. to 11p.m & 11p.m to 7a.m, including every other weekend
Part Time all shifts, including every other weekend
Casual also available
Free Covid-19 Vaccine clinics available to all employees
- Continuously monitors/observes patients to assure needs are met in a timely manner.
- Assists patients with activities of daily living specific to culture, age and developmental level.
- Performs tasks/tests delegated by the registered nurse and reports/records data as needed.
- Performs advanced skills delegated by the registered nurse as deemed competent, reports/records data as needed.
- Reports any changes observed in condition or behavior of patients and unusual incidents.
- Must be a certified nursing assistant in the state of Massachusetts.
- High school diploma or GED preferred.
- Able to read, write and speak English.
Job Types: Full-time, Part-time
Salary: $20.00 – $25.00 per hour
- Dental insurance
- Flexible schedule
- Health insurance
- Paid time off
- Vision insurance
- Long term care
- Nursing home
- Rehabilitation center
- Day shift
- Evening shift
- Night shift
- Monday to Friday
- Weekend availability
Ability to commute/relocate:
- Jamaica Plain, MA 02130: Reliably commute or planning to relocate before starting work (Required)
- Acute care: 1 year (Required)
- CNA (Required)
- Night Shift (Preferred)
- Overnight Shift (Preferred)
Work Location: One location